Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to for families to give thanks for all the blessings they have received over the past year. It's also a great time to teach your children to do the same.
Children taking piano lessons, because they are supported by so many people, have a wonderful opportunity to learn this tradition. You can help them realize how many people are in their musical community of support who play an important role in helping them reach their goals.
One of the most difficult concepts young adults learn is how much others give to their success, and not to take such efforts on their behalf for granted. For most piano students these efforts would include the work of:
1. Piano Teachers
2. Their Parents and Family
3. Friends who recognize their need to practice
4. Music teachers at school.
5. Choruses they may also be involved in at school or church.
6. Family members who give them music gifts such as CD's or music books.
7. The Piano Technician who tunes your piano and keeps it good playing condition.
8. Other piano students who share their enthusiasm for music with them.
9. The local music store that provides a great selection of music for teachers to choose for their students.
10. The Piano Sales Gallery that also provides a wonderful piano and Recital Hall where students perform for their family and friends and for auditions.
There is a lot for piano students to be thankful for. Helping kids learn to be appreciative early pays off in the long run. So take a few minutes at the dinner table this holiday season to help your piano student give thanks for all their musical blessings.
To learn the best way to share the gift of music with children visit Amazon.com for my Piano Bears Musical Stories for Children The exciting Piano Bears Musical Stories for children ages 5 to 11 feature the loveable characters, Mrs. Treble Beary and her new piano student, Albeart Littlebud. Children love following along with Albeart to Mrs. Treble Beary's piano studio in Musical Acres Forest. Here they learn what piano lessons are all about in a fun way that kids readily understand and appreciate! Piano students laugh and giggle while reading "Little Bear's Musical Garden" and "Little Bear's Piano Goals." For a wealth of f'ree information and piano music online visit Piano Bears Music Education Resources Don't Wait to Share the Gift of Music!