Since 2005, our Piano Wizard products have received thousands of rave reviews and customer testimonials. Some of those like these have appeared as Piano Wizard Amazon reviews. However, when comparing any products listed there, there are a few major factors to think about when considering your Piano Wizard Academy purchase. The benefits of buying direct though us, or though any of our authorized resellers, outweigh trying to save a buck or two.
First and foremost, we have no authorized resellers on Amazon.com. The products are sold in the Amazon marketplace by individual sellers. Since our software is sold with an end-user license (as almost all software is) it will present issues to the buy when attempting to register their software.
Secondly, most of the product listing features products or packages we no longer offer. So any apples to apples comparison to our existing Piano Wizard Academy Family Pack bundles do not exist.
When you buy directly from us, you will enjoy all these benefits with a stress-free musical experience:
- Best Available Deal including a FREE Keyboard.
- Guaranteed Software Activation. We cannot activate pirated software sold by unauthorized sellers. A new license would need to be purchased.
- Full product support. We provide free unlimited tech support, however our customers, and those customers from our authorized resellers come first.
- Full Piano Wizard Academy product with the latest software version, features, and bonuses not available elsewhere.
- Access to Gold membership at our Piano Wizard Academy Virtual Campus
- 6 month no-risk money back guarantee. Does the reseller offer any money back guarantee at all? If so, any returns would need to be processed with the seller.
- 6 months no payments or interest. Can you apply with Paypal Bill Me Later through the reseller? Even if you can, we believe the benefits listed above should convince you that purchasing from us, or an authorized reseller is the way to go.
If you have a question about a particular reseller, or an issue with one, feel free to contact us.
Oh Goodness.. an amazing educational tool! I just posted a video on youtube showing Arianna, an 8 year old disabled child who can't move her body, playing this amazing Piano Wizard. The look on her face, and the glee in her eyes was mesmerizing. She's grasped everything so quickly, no doubt she will be quickly easing into changing the view from the little icons to sheet music view. I was so excited to hear her say, I can't wait to write my own music now. Arianna is using the full midi keyboard. If you want to watch her play, you can go to youtube and type Arianna piano wizard. 🙂
The first day, my 16 year old daughter began using Piano Wizard, it took me over 45 minutes to get her to sit down at the computer and agree to even try it. Our agreement was that she would go through the first steps of the program for 15 minutes and then give me some feedback and she could then be free for other activities of her own choosing. An hour later, I heard her calling me to the computer room and she sounded excited! My daughter never gets excited. I ran to see why she was calling me and she was still sitting at the computer desk. "Listen, she said. I can play the piano." And then she began to play for me several of the songs on the first program, using BOTH hands. I asked her if she had been playing since I had left her in the room and she said she had. I was amazed! She had been playing, on her own initiative for over an hour! She uses Piano Wizard for fun, to work out stress from school and just to relax and try her hand where there are no requirements except those she puts on herself. for her, it's fun. And who has enough fun in their lives!
Many, Many, Many thanks to Hal Chris Salter (CEO Space International Grad and all around Awesome Parent, business associate and friend) for creating such a simple to use program even us adults (over age 40) and without any kids can learn to play. I am visiting the East Coast and Sue Ballmann and myself are slowly learning to play. (The ONLY reason I say slowly is because OUR schedules are so full, the easy at learning to play is very straightforward and simple). We like the simplicity of the programs. If us complicated adults can easily learn and love playing we think your genius kids (which they ALL actually ARE these days) will in Joy them, too!!! We look forward to Years of Joy filled Piano lessons!!!