Let's face it. Piano Sheet Music is difficult to learn and to read. But is there an alternative?
Let's assume you don't play piano and you wanted to learn how to play "Your Song" by Elton John.
The Traditional Way To Learn To Read Piano Sheet Music
- Take 1 year of piano lessons so you get to a level where you can read some music and play a few songs.
- Now buy the sheet music for Your Song.
- Now spend hours learning how to play it.
The Piano Wizard Way To Learn To Read Piano Sheet Music
- Download or buy a MIDI file for Your Song.
- Load it into Piano Wizard
- Start playing the song
- Keep playing through levels 1-4 until you're able to transition over to a piano.
- Of course, since it's a game, it doesn't really feel like practice, does it?
Which method do you prefer?