Get Our Newsletter
What They’re Saying
With a background in training and education plus two children I’ve long believed in the philosophy “meet them where they are and help them expand from there. ” That’s exactly what Piano Wizard does.
“It’s the Rosetta stone of music learning!”
“The stuff it teaches is valuable for players of all ages”
“Your research on the positive effects of music are astounding and your progress with Piano Wizard is proof positive of your good work.”
Piano Wizard, being so intuitive a method, makes it easy to know when to push a key without having to understand spoken (or written) instructions. Thank you for creating such a wonderful product.
While many computer programs teach music, Piano Wizard turns anything from Bach to Billy Joel into a video game in which you’ll be guiding a rocket ship with a color-coated keyboard, while picking out a tune and learning chord progressions.
Not only do I think Piano Wizard is pretty much the Cat’s Pajamas, other people have thanked me because I recommended it for them or their children or grandchildren and they’ve also gotten great results.
“…getting smarter note by note!”
“The real selling point of this program is its ability to teach children. Simply put, our staff has concluded that this is the best online piano lesson program for children.”
“The phenomenal Piano Wizard bridges the gap between music, notes, and colors…”
- Benefits of Playing The Piano for Your Body, Mind and Soul
- Parents Role In Teaching Children Piano With Piano Wizard Academy
- How to add fingering to any Piano Wizard song or lesson
- 7 Key Strategies for Parental Involvement in a Child’s Music Education
- Bond with your children through music
- Vita and Old Blue- Music With Don and Delayna Beattie
- Will your kids spend the summer playing pointless video games?
- Where To Find Low Price Piano Lessons
- How to Keep a Child Engaged in Music Lessons From Early Childhood Through Teens
- What piano learning software is best for kids?
- Academy TidBits
- Adult Learners
- Chris Salter
- Early Learners
- Game to Learning
- Learn Music Like a Language
- Music In School
- Music is Spiritual
- Music Learners
- Music Teachers
- Music Therapy
- Musical Literacy
- Musician Parents
- Non-Music Educators
- Piano Wizard
- Press Releases
- Share Your Experiences
- Special Needs
Tagsadults alzhiemers autism beginner piano lessons birthright homeschool curriculum homeschooling homeschooling parent how to play the piano language of music learning music linguistics motivation mozart effect music music benefits music education music educators music history music lessons music notation music teachers music terms music therapy music training parental involvement piano instruction piano keyboard piano learning software piano lessons piano lessons for children piano playing piano students piano teacher piano teachers piano tuning piano wizard playing the piano practice music professional musician special needs teaching music treble clef video games visual learners